If you want to boost your website’s traffic with regular promotions, you may be wondering, “How can I design a web banner advertisement campaign that people will want to click on?” Web standard planning, which prioritises the methodical construction of effective banner promotions, centres on the meticulous execution of key plan criteria. All the information you need to implement web standard strategies is included in this article.
- 1) Plan conventional commercials that are extraordinary
Utilize the optimal standard flag sizes. According to Google Adsense, the optimal standard flag sizes are:
72890 px – Competitor list 300600 px – Half Page
300250 px – Medium Square 336280 px – Large Square
- 2) Place your flag advertising banners precisely
3) Maintain orderly progression
- Your organization’s logo
- Brand Value Proposition
- Addition of Call To Action (CTA)
4) Keep it simple
5) Appropriate CTR usage
6) Maintain a well-defined outline.
7) Design your content that is instantly readable / flash friendly
8) Animation usage
9) Supplement, yet stick out
10) Reconcile with your brand
11) Inspire the need to move
12) Correct usage of visuals at the right place
13) Choose suitable tones
14) Keep the file size minimal
15) Appropriate file format
That’s pretty much all! You should now be able to configure some really impressive web banners. These are only a few of the criteria for the banner promotion plan, but there are many more that need to be followed in order to make truly outstanding and effective commercials. Consider employing a creative specialist to organize the appropriate interactive promotions on your behalf if you are not a trained planner or if you are busy with other business operational works.